T-Shirt Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I recently purchased the newest version of CorelDraw graphics suite and thought that by trial and error I would be able to teach myself how to use it for designing shirts. This however has not been the case. I'm struggling and need help. Can anyone suggest a book that I might be able to purchase (and where) that will teach someone how to use this software? Also, is there a place that offers classes on how to use this software (in the Houston area)? Thanks.

·
Administrator
14,186 Posts

·
Registered
89 Posts
Doesn't Coreldraw come with very thorough help pages and online documentation? When I have a new program to learn I go there first, and read it all - try it all - methodically.

·
Registered
3 Posts
I am in the exact same situation. I am a hands on learner always have been and I really learn software better by being in a class room with a live instructor. I really really want to learn CorelDraw Suite x4 for T-shirt designs where in Houston can I go to get this without having to take a full graphics program through a school or community college?:confused::confused::confused:

·
Registered
1,055 Posts
and i recommend lot's of practice... open up the program and explore and soon you will see what does what... and in a short time you will be making cool designs... and advanced artist has great tutorials like others have said...

1 - 15 of 15 Posts