I have found T-Shirt Forums to be fabulous. It's a never ending source of information. With people who are sincerely interested in helping others. It makes me feel as though I am not alone...
But...because my little mind will only retain so much information at one time I am requesting simple and
direct answers drawing from your experience to a few of the questions below. (I will be using a 16 X 20 Mighty Press and doing T-Shirts mainly)
1. Which printer gives best quality, inkjet or laser?
2. Should I use pigament or regular ink?
3. Is is more cost efficient to use a laser printer, after the initial purchase and setup?
4. Best transfers for both light and dark fabrics?
5. Best t-shirts to use, 50/50 or 100% cotton,
and best weight.
6. Best online source for purchasing merchandise?
7. Is the Brinkman's Inkjet Calculator the best
method for pricing jobs.
I know I'll have many more questions and feel this
is the best place to find honest answers. Thank you for your time.