T-Shirt Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

· Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Help! Can anyone tell me what kind of press and flash dryer I have pictured here. I am looking to buy some used equipment. This seller doesn't know what kind it is because he bought it used and cleaned it all up. Included in the package is the conveyor dryer, the flash dryer, the press, platens, lots of screens, and about 50 gallons of ink. Any guesses on the value based on these photos? I know its older but it seems very gently used. I need to decide ASAP so your input is greatly appreciated!!!

Attachments

· Registered
7 Posts
Wow. That stuff looks really old.
I cant tell what brand anything is.
I guess as long as it is operational it is worth something.
I would be concerned how old the screens and ink are.
Just my opinion, but i wouldn't give over $1000 for all of it.
Good luck!

· Registered
1,180 Posts
the press looks alot like mine...It's an older Hopkins, no micro registration, off contact is adjusted by loosening 2 bolts on the head, On the arm it should have a knob to move the print head forward. ..it is a little tricky at first. But ones you learn how to adjust and align your screens it is a really good press and it holds amazing registration...I really like my press... but as soon as i can afford a 6/6 I'm going workhorse.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.