T-Shirt Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi !
Is there any one who knows where the DTG Kiosk are made?? i mean country, company name, webside and so on? because i will try to import some of them to Denmark if the prices are good and if they make a good quality print...

Thank you for the help..:)

Best regards,
Michael
dansupplies.dk

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hi Don !
Thank you for your reply, if i go to the danish company i don´t think i will get right price on the printer because they will be try to protech their marked.. The reasson i asked the question is because that i have found a supplier in asia and he had a very good price on those printers and i think that maby it is a fraud company and if i could find the company who made the printers i could tjeck it whit them.

Best regards,
Michael
dansupplies.dk

·
Registered
2,654 Posts
The DTG line is distributed by four companies worldwide (who, in turn, set up dealers) these companies are SWF East (eastern US, eastern Canada, South & Central America), Mesa Distributors (western US and western Canada), Impression Technology Europe (Europe), Impression Technology (based in Australia, covering the rest of the world). If you are being approached by a company from Asia it is most likely a fraud.

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Hi Don
Thank you for your answer and i belive that you are right in the fraud thing, so i am going to a fair in Germany this weekend to try to find a good suppller...

1 - 5 of 5 Posts