T-Shirt Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
HELP!! I need several more blanks to fill orders and Lakeshirts/Imprints Wholesale have discontinued the Genuine Pigment Dye Long Sleeve Shirts in Cigar. I need 30 XL and 15 M to fill orders. I don't know where to look for them. I know that the mfr. is Lakeshirts and we bought them from Imprints Wholesale. If anyone has any suggestions, I would appreciate it. Thanks.

·
Registered
89 Posts
Re: HELP!!!! I need discontinued blanks!

Did you already try calling Lakeshirts themselves, and asking them if they have any they could somehow route to you, or if they can give you the name and contact info of other distributors (other than imprints wholesale) who still might have what you need in stock?

This link has their headquarters 800 phone number, and also contact info for three of their retail stores. Perhaps if they have them in one of their retail stores they will give you a break and send them to you.
Lakeshirts :: Contact Us

Hopefully if they understand your situation they can help you track them down.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Re: HELP!!!! I need discontinued blanks!

Thanks Reiyou - I'll give that a try! I'm willing to try anything at this point.

Did you already try calling Lakeshirts themselves, and asking them if they have any they could somehow route to you, or if they can give you the name and contact info of other distributors (other than imprints wholesale) who still might have what you need in stock?

This link has their headquarters 800 phone number, and also contact info for three of their retail stores. Perhaps if they have them in one of their retail stores they will give you a break and send them to you.
Lakeshirts :: Contact Us

Hopefully if they understand your situation they can help you track them down.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts