T-Shirt Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Oh dear I have been asked to do embroidery for 2 different people and I really need help with the digitizing

The first person needs the polos urgently, there are 6 polos, I need a web address in an arch, then a 1 colour logo underneath, then two words under the logo, this is to go on the back of a polo made from 65% Polyester, 35% Cotton pique knit ,, then 3 initials for the left chest

The second person needs, logo (1 colour which is 3 letters) for left chest on polo, name for right chest (3 names total), the only thing is I need to stitch the logo out on polo made from 65% Polyester, 35% Cotton pique knit,, also on a Singlet made from 140 gsm 100% micro poly square weave, moisture wicking And on a cap that has a seam right down the center

Please if anyone can help me out it would be greatly appreciated, I realise I need to pay I just dont want to knock pay these 2 people as they will both lead to more work

Thanks in advance

·
Registered
403 Posts
Oh dear I have been asked to do embroidery for 2 different people and I really need help with the digitizing

The first person needs the polos urgently, there are 6 polos, I need a web address in an arch, then a 1 colour logo underneath, then two words under the logo, this is to go on the back of a polo made from 65% Polyester, 35% Cotton pique knit ,, then 3 initials for the left chest

The second person needs, logo (1 colour which is 3 letters) for left chest on polo, name for right chest (3 names total), the only thing is I need to stitch the logo out on polo made from 65% Polyester, 35% Cotton pique knit,, also on a Singlet made from 140 gsm 100% micro poly square weave, moisture wicking And on a cap that has a seam right down the center

Please if anyone can help me out it would be greatly appreciated, I realise I need to pay I just dont want to knock pay these 2 people as they will both lead to more work

Thanks in advance
Please send to [email protected] and i will do both free. Attach designs and mention size as well as any other instructions.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.