T-Shirt Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
If someone could please give me a price. I am needing 100 shirts printed. long sleeve and short sleeve. different colors. front and back. 4 color process. shirts & printing.

Please send me prices: PM me, E-mail me, Call me.
I have the design. I just need the printing and shirts.

Thanks In Advance,
Chris H.
Brandon, Ms
Bounce House Rentals Mississippi
[email protected]
(601)-665-7880

·
Registered
1,502 Posts
Chris, That's not the way it work's. You need to specify how many short sleeve, what colors, how many long sleeve and the colors. 50/50 or 100% cotton. When you need them, as much info as you can will get you a real quite.
4 color process on dark shirts is different than white.
Good Luck, John :)

·
Registered
220 Posts
Chris, I'm not too sure if t-shirts "keep shrinking". Generally the cotton ones shrink after the first wash and that's that.

You may want to consider microfibre tees (also known as dri-fit/ wicking/ performance/ technical shirts), they're used for sports and are very cooling.

You might also want to try contacting some of the preferred vendors listed on this site for a quotation, they have exclusive offers for forum members.

Hope this helps :)

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Should I have a concern whether or not my shirts are made with silk screen or Heat transfer?

I will check out the vendors area for shirt suppliers thanks. We will be using them to work in - Physical labor in the hot sun every day.

Would You suggest Cotton or Poly ?

Thanks Again,
Chris

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
By the way I prefer tag less. Which company has a poly tag less T-Shirt?

Don't mean to be difficult, Just want to get it right the 1st order I place.

·
Registered
1,352 Posts
Should I have a concern whether or not my shirts are made with silk screen or Heat transfer?

I will check out the vendors area for shirt suppliers thanks. We will be using them to work in - Physical labor in the hot sun every day.

Would You suggest Cotton or Poly ?

Thanks Again,
Chris

Either one will work fine, from my opinion your better off having plastisol transfers made, cheaper.:D

·
Premium Member
27,691 Posts
By the way I prefer tag less. Which company has a poly tag less T-Shirt?

Don't mean to be difficult, Just want to get it right the 1st order I place.
Please get in contact with the companies that have said they could do the work and they should be able to walk you through the process:

http://www.t-shirtforums.com/referr...irt-printing-design-requests-here/t58216.html

I'll close out this duplicate thread here so you can post any follow up questions in your existing thread that already has leads posted.

http://www.t-shirtforums.com/referr...irt-printing-design-requests-here/t58216.html

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.