T-Shirt Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi Guys,

I really need some quick help please. I have a shirt that I need to print today, its for a guy that does a fishing derby for kids...anyway,the design is just a collection of clip art - nothing tricky there. The only problem is that when I try to print on the DTG - it is printing grey where its supposed to be black. Now, I can go back into the design and add another outline to the text - and that will print black..... I tried printing just one of the clip art graphica alone - and that prints with the grey. It shows quite clearly ont he screen as black..... What have I done? Its not the DTG - (not this time anyway!!!!) it will print other designs with black - it's something goofy in the design that I must have done - but what??????

thanks for any help you can give me,

Jacky

·
Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
I should add that if I print to a regular printer - it prints as it should, with the black.

I am using a seperate computer to run the DTG, and transferring the design using a flash drive. I've been printing various different designs for the last couple of days with no problems..... In fact, I just finished the last one 30 minutes ago.... so I don't know what is happening.

Does anyone have any clue? please?

Jacky

·
Registered
37 Posts
go into the design and click on the black that is turning grey, I am pretty sure it will show a different black than what you use (most likely some halftone or an RGB color). You will have to convert whatever color it is to the black you are using for your outlines. I think.

·
Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I tried to use the find and replace....but since it looks black, and seems to be black, I'm only asking it to replace it with the same.....

1 - 7 of 7 Posts