T-Shirt Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello my name is noah and somehow my heat press lost pressure and I ended up playing around with the knob and it ended up getting completely messed up if anyone can tell me what is wrong that would be blessed. I think the nuts are obviously out of place but I cannot find the correct configuration to get it working again. if someone can help I can send photos. thank you -noah

·
Registered
6,875 Posts
What is the make and model? Did you contact the supplier?

·
Registered
9,252 Posts
As mentioned the brand and model number would help. You should be able to take it apart though and put it back together. Something may have stripped out, in that case you will need to get a replacement part.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
hello sorry for the absence the heat press manual says its called a clam shell heat press model th38pb

·
Registered
2,832 Posts
hello sorry for the absence the heat press manual says its called a clam shell heat press model th38pb
does it look like this one?

if so, contact the manufacturer with your concerns

Service:
1.One year warranty on whole machine/parts.

2.Professional service before and after sale.

3.Supply training video and user' s manual in English.

4.Long-term support for the machine maintenance.

5.Free lifetime technology support on all orders.

·
Registered
7 Posts
There was is “screw” that has threads on the outside that fits in the her press and that screw also has threads in the inside that a screw goes down in to hold the turning pressure knob on, I have no clue where to find a screw like that

1 - 13 of 13 Posts