T-Shirt Forums banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

· Registered
176 Posts
It's been a while that I use PS but I think it is where you resize the image and just change the color mode to cmyk. Should be around the color corrections. You might be able to export it out in cmyk when you save as a png. I know I can do it in illustrator.

· Registered
100 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
What is the color value for the pink you are using? Photoshop will show the RGB, LAB, and CMYK color values when you use the eyedropper and double click the Color Selection square below the dropper.
I have to look when I get to my Office in a couple of hrs. I'll post it then. I'm just wanting a link color. Light pink or dark. It's for Brest cancer shirts

· Registered
2,622 Posts
i have the FP-125 that uses EK Print Studio RIP and my settings for LIGHT PINK are:
R255, G204, B204 printed with VIVID Medium 2 settings.

for a darker pink i use:
R255, G153, B204 printed with VIVID Medium 2 settings. My files are exported in RGB as .tiff @ 300dpi

hope that helps.

· Registered
91 Posts
I had some issues with the ink colors in the past and found the best thing to do was print out Anajet's colors and numbers on a white t-shirt. Then I literally picked which ones I wanted and re-created those colors I wanted the most into Photoshop and on my website as colors to use.
Once I did that my pinks are pink and purples are purple, etc.

· Vendor
111 Posts
You can always contact technical support, send them your image and they can print it out and tell you the settings. On a sprint the graphics must always be RGB. If you cant figure it out tech will help you for sure. Pink can be a odd color sometimes, if you are in a pastel range for sure. Printing a color chart on a shirt as Iwantjc did is a really good way to match color.

· Registered
2,768 Posts
Odd color shifts are common in CMYK printers. Example: blues often come out purple(ish). I am on the road now. But if you Google why does my printer print blue as purple there will be several explanations. And tech for adjusting. Usually they involve lightness and saturation setting in PS or Corel. Obviously color profiling or printing swatches is a good idea.

· Banned
80 Posts
I had some issues with the ink colors in the past and found the best thing to do was print out Anajet's colors and numbers on a white t-shirt. Then I literally picked which ones I wanted and re-created those colors I wanted the most into Photoshop and on my website as colors to use.
Once I did that my pinks are pink and purples are purple, etc.
confused how do you print out anajets colors? is there a code along with that color somewhere?

· Registered
208 Posts
confused how do you print out anajets colors? is there a code along with that color somewhere?
Just go into whatever graphic software you use and create a table of colors, save the file and then print it. Now you have a t-shirt to use as a color chart - look at the t-shirt and pick your color and then grab the RGB value for that color from the file you saved and apply it to your new artwork.

Look at the following post from zoom_monster where he attached his color chart: http://www.t-shirtforums.com/anajet/t183965.html#post1087639

And here is a site I found that has a free color chart available for download: Garment Tools - Direct-to-Garment, Screen Print, Digital Transfers, Embroidery, Rhinestone, Film & Artwork for Garment Decorators

Eric

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.