T-Shirt Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Hello everyone. I use my desktop printer, which is equiped with special ink, to print my transfers, and apply them with a 11 x 15 press. I have had some success with the quality of my shirts. I live in a metropolitan area, and the most popular shirts are hip-hop and athlete shirts. Does anyone make these kinds of shirts? I am having trouble finding quality images. [edited] Let me know. Thanks everyone.

·
Registered
62 Posts
well as far as i can see, most of the images on the hip-hop shirts are simply scanned from magazine photos. if you dont have a scanner, you can simply buy a magazine, and then go to kinkos and have the image scanned and saved to a disk. 2 things to consider; 1 you might want to visit your local library and look up magazine publishers in the u.k, or someplace overseas, so that you can get a picture that has not already been used to death! or better yet hire a good artist to actually draw a pic of the rapper you want to put on the shirt. 2: be advised that most of those shirts are not legal, in the sense that someone else owns the merchandising rights on the image of the rapper or sports figure. even though these rights dont seem to really be enforced, you could find yourself in a situation where you get a "cease and desists" ( a legal written warning to stop infringing, and stop making those shirts.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts