T-Shirt Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm new to the forum and I was wondering if anyone could help me find a wholesaler of the Hanes Perfect T. I just bought one at Target and for the money they are the best. They're soft, have a good weight and seem to be pretty durable. Any help you can give is much appreciated.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hey. New also. Searched tirelessly trying to answer the same question about how to find Hanes "perfect T" shirts in more colors than that offered on Hanes' website (like, just white and black!). I noticed that there is no website on the entire internet that translates Perfect T into a product number or even the weight in ounces...frustrating!!!
Anyways; 100% Cotton T-Shirts at BlankApparel.com has the 5250, which looks pretty close, but it also has the 5180. They are both 6.1 oz and look pretty close to eachother. Then they have other models, mostly in 5.whatever ounces.
Any further help or findings would be greatly appreciated!
THANK YOU

·
Registered
2 Posts
I just ordered 5 of these from blankapparel.com, I'll add a comment as soon as the shirts arrive as I want to see if they are the "tagless perfect T" I am hoping for. Thanks for the link BTW. This is the most comfortable T shirt I have found and it seems Target ect just don't carry them any more.

·
Registered
2 Posts
OK I purchased the 5250T 6 oz Haynes T-shirt. Its made with double seams and it's a heavey sturdy shirt. Its not a relaxed fitting shirt, with the heavy material it is snug. Not you average white T-shirt. I'm impressed and satisfied and will buy these again.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts