T-Shirt Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Help!!
Ive just bought the ET2760 and converted to Sublimation inks- All was well for one print and now the printer initially picks up the paper then stops pulling it through, thus not printing on the paper. I then get an error message informing me of a paper jam even though there isn't one!
Im so frustrated I'm in tears!! Has this happened to anyone else?? PLEASE HELP!!

·
Registered
Custom DTF Transfers
12 Posts
Have you tried with regular paper? Check your paper thickness settings on printer and driver. But this problem doesn't sound like a result of using EasySubli/sublimation. There can be many reasons Epsons show paper feed and jam errors, it can be maddening.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Have you tried with regular paper? Check your paper thickness settings on printer and driver. But this problem doesn't sound like a result of using EasySubli/sublimation. There can be many reasons Epsons show paper feed and jam errors, it can be maddening.
Thank you so much for the quick reply! Regular paper feeds through no problem, I’m going to play with printer setting some more and try again

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Update- tried every different paper setting and nothing works! It just keeps grabbing it then almost violently spitting it back out.
I should also mention I’m on my second Epson in 2 weeks as I was having this issue previously and returned the printer.
I can’t believe NO ONE else has had this problem. I’m finding zero help online 😭😭😭

·
Registered
Custom DTF Transfers
12 Posts
I can’t believe NO ONE else has had this problem.
Have you tried putting some/stack of paper behind the first sheet in the input tray?

When searching for solution, try "epson phantom paper jam", or "epson fake paper jam" or "false". You may find the solution with a similar model.

I have similar problems with DTF film on converted Epson desktops, but the film is thin, slippery, and transparent, and the paper sensors just don't like it.

·
Registered
3,880 Posts
EasySubli is both a bit thick and slick as snot! I suspect it is the slickness that is the issue. You might try putting a piece of masking tape along the edge where the main drive wheel grips, and/or across the front edge. It's also a bit limp and bendy, compared to paper, so give the masking tape a try.

·
Registered
3,504 Posts
are you only loading one sheet at a time to start with?
then if that does not work, add one sheet at try again, then another, etc. (once you reach 10, give up)
(just print a blank page so you are not wasting ink)

for my wf7210 and jpss, i found 3 sheets worked best

1 - 7 of 7 Posts