T-Shirt Forums banner

Help dier straits

215 Views 7 Replies 5 Participants Last post by  spreadingink
This is my first time in a chat room and I'm searching for a life line. I'm in need of 4,000 t-shirts by 9/29/08. Artwork is ready to go. Was using a screen printer in IL and they have totally dropped the ball. The shirts are 3 spot color front and 8-10 color backs. If anyone has the capability of helping me out please let me know.
1 - 8 of 8 Posts
Hey hnprint...

That's quite an order. Unfortunately I don't have the capability of fulfilling an order that size but a screen printer here in Cleveland where I am from does high volume printing and the prices are pretty affordable. I'm not positive on what their time requirements would be you can always ask them. Their website is Full Color Offset Printing, Apparel Printing & Embroidery, Sticker Printing, Wide Format Printing | Jakprints, Inc.

If they don't work out I also know of a screen printer in Eudora, Kansas that would also be able to do that size of an order. Blue Collar Press

Good luck!!
Hey hnprint...

That's quite an order. Unfortunately I don't have the capability of fulfilling an order that size but a screen printer here in Cleveland where I am from does high volume printing and the prices are pretty affordable. I'm not positive on what their time requirements would be you can always ask them. Their website is Full Color Offset Printing, Apparel Printing & Embroidery, Sticker Printing, Wide Format Printing | Jakprints, Inc.

If they don't work out I also know of a screen printer in Eudora, Kansas that would also be able to do that size of an order. Blue Collar Press

Good luck!!

Thanks for the info. GREATLY APPRECIATED. I will be sending e-mails out directly. THANK YOU VERY MUCH
Thanks for the info. GREATLY APPRECIATED. I will be sending e-mails out directly. THANK YOU VERY MUCH

I could actually live with 2000 by the 29th and 2000 the following week. Is this something you could help with???
hnprint... I truly wish I could. Unfortunately I don't have the time to get that many shirts done and don't have the equipment to do an 8 to 10 color job. All I have right now is a four color single station press. Sorry.
I do hope one day soon I would be able to say "sure... I can do that". =)

-Nate
Have you posted something in the referral sections? You could probably find somebody there who can handle that.
Thanks for bringing this back to the top john :) I moved it to the referrals section.
We could help you out if we got it going quickly. Send me a PM or e-mail with details.

Thanks

Dave
1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.