T-Shirt Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,073 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am in urgent need of help, I have a Redsail cutter using WinPCSIGN Letter 2005. I have been using this combo for over 2 years with no problems, however I downloaded a trial of WinPCSIGN 2007 yesterday and since then, when I send a cut to the cutter using my original program it just cuts a straight line across the vinyl!

I have uninstalled the trial but it's made no difference, I've tried all sorts but it just won't cut the design which I urgently need to do. All connections have been checked. I can't find the original disc to re-install.

I also have Corel but I don't think there is a way to cut directly from this.

Does anyone have any ideas, or point me in the right direction. I have emailed signmax but no responce as yet!! I've spent 5 hours trying to fix this and I've got loads to do.

Thanks in advance

Lee

·
Registered
100 Posts
I would go check and make sure you have the right plotter make and model selected in the plotter chooser. Should be in the software setup or preferences. Maybe it changed when you installed the other software. Have you restarted your computer since you uninstalled? This is the kind of stuff that keeps me off the PC and on my Mac. Please let us know what happens.

Good Luck!

·
Registered
1,073 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks Nick,

Yeah the plotter is selected, I have restarted several times and I also went back a few days. It's still not working. I was going to buy the software again but I'm not sure it will cure the problem.

Does anyone know if you can cut from Corel?

Lee

·
Registered
270 Posts
You should be able to cut from Corel - I am using the Roland GX24 but not sure if that matters. Hopefully someone else can give you a better answer.

·
Registered
1,073 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
How do you cut from corel, i can't seem to find a 'cut' button?

·
Registered
49 Posts
I also have a Redsail cutter using WinPCSIGN Letter 2005. I got a macro that allow you to make a Rhinestone template using corel draw. its working fine for me at this point but when it was time to print it my cutter was just going mad ,it wasnt cutting in circle and that was a first. it was just going in lines all over the page i set it to. i use a Redsail 450mm vinyl cutting. also i try cutting it with corel and winpcsign same results. can anyone help

regards
wola

1 - 7 of 7 Posts