T-Shirt Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I m trying to clean up a logo in Corel Draw.

First, I tried to work on the graphic in Photoshop, but couldn't get the logo smooth enough to covert it to a clean vector in Corel.

If you take a look at the logo, I cam trying to use only the interlocking "BC". I need it to be a clean, black logo.

Any thoughts?

Attachments

·
Registered
175 Posts
If you go back to photo shop, can you not erease the bear out and click on the paint tool and make the B and C black and than take it to corel Draw and do what you need to do. LaTonya

·
Registered
175 Posts
Why do you need to clean it in corel if you have done it in photo shop. I use Illustrater and it maybe the some way, I do not need to clean it again. LaTonya

·
Registered
19 Posts
just quickly played with it, used perpetua as the font but looks pretty close. I could send you the .cdr file if you wish, and you can do what you need to do.

Attachments

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
just quickly played with it, used perpetua as the font but looks pretty close. I could send you the .cdr file if you wish, and you can do what you need to do.
Thank you!

I'm still fairly new to the whole design side of things.

Pretty simple once I realized what you did.

Thanks again!

·
Registered
2,090 Posts
Fairly new to Corel X3. Could someone please explain how you hook the C through B ?

P.S. I tried order- behind, doesn't look right. Thanks, Mike

·
Registered
224 Posts
convert the letters to outlines, with no color, just a black outline. arrange them when you want them together. Use the virtual segment delet tool that is in the crop tool flyout. Place the cursor on the line you want to delete and left click.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts