T-Shirt Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
210 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
** Got It - Thanks!**
Can someone help me change the E in this design to a similar P. It does not need to be the exact font (i cant find it) but if not feel free to change all the letters to something similar. Or let me know what the font is...
Gif or jpg is fine.
heeelllllppppp Please :)
Thanks!

Attachments

·
Registered
95 Posts
Can someone help me change the E in this design to a similar P. It does not need to be the exact font (i cant find it) but if not feel free to change all the letters to something similar. Or let me know what the font is...
Gif or jpg is fine.
heeelllllppppp Please :)
Thanks!

Here's the P . . . Not a font. Just redrawn from the F.

Attachments

·
Registered
210 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Here's the P . . . Not a font. Just redrawn from the F.
Thank you so very much - your great!
I found a similar (christy) and the they wanted a change so I needed a S. This is what I made...
Thanks for your help!!

Can you tell me what you use to draw with? I have Paint.net & The Print Shop 21 & I am waiting for the rest of my memory so I can use my AI - I think I can erase backgrounds and layer on that which is what I use Paint.net for. I use Print shop for special effects. - Still learning though.

Attachments

·
Registered
95 Posts
Thank you so very much - your great!
I found a similar (christy) and the they wanted a change so I needed a S. This is what I made...
Thanks for your help!!

Can you tell me what you use to draw with? I have Paint.net & The Print Shop 21 & I am waiting for the rest of my memory so I can use my AI - I think I can erase backgrounds and layer on that which is what I use Paint.net for. I use Print shop for special effects. - Still learning though.
You're welcome. I use Xara Xtreme Pro primarily & export ai files to Illustrator & Corel Draw if necessary. Good luck!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts