T-Shirt Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

· Registered
1,746 Posts
I am in South Carolina and cant seem to find insurance to cover my equipment in a home based business using plastisol ink. Who do you use and do you have any recommendations. Thanks in advance!
Usually your main home owners insurance will provide a rider but not being from the area is there something with a local or state law about a business in your house that would prevent an insurance company selling a rider?
1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.