T-Shirt Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
4,766 Posts
Are you saying you want 25 shirts each with a different design or 4 shirts white with its design and 21 color shirts with their own design. So you have 2 designs or 25? are the color shirts light or dark? Are they actual designs or lettering? You know that dark shirts will be opaque transfers and the light and white can be hot peel. Are do you want them screenprinted and if so and different design that will cost a bundle. The more information you give the better the answer will be.

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thnx for the reply guys.
The shirts will be:
18 (dark color shirts)
3 (light color shirts)
4 ( white shirts)
------------------------
Total: 25 Shirts

Each with their own design, So that will be 25 different designs on 25 Shirts.
Plus I already have the shirts just need them to be pressed and also I want to deal with someone in NEW YORK preferably Manhattan. I'm not trying to order these over the internet (being that i already have the shirts).

There has to be a place in Manhattan that someone can refer me to.

THNX

·
Premium Member
27,689 Posts
Maybe you could contact a few of the sellers of the heat press machines (BestBlanks, Imprintables Warehouse, Coastal Business) and see if they have any customers in your area that do commercial printing with their heat press.

You could also check the classifieds area at http://boards.screenprinters.net to see if any of the printers there has a heat press in your area.

We don't allow service requests here in the main forum area, but once you have 15 posts, you can post in our t-shirtforums.com classifieds area.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts