T-Shirt Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello t-shirtforums!
i am new to the business and i need a little help!

This is currently what I'm operating with
* GeoKnight Dk20 Heat press
* Epson workforce WF7010 Inkjet printer with factory inks
* JPSS paper

I am currently confused on what blank shirt would work best for my needs and this setup. I want a quality shirt that will have a decent construction and comfort to it. But Price per garment is also big on my list. So I'm basically asking what blank would provide the "best bang for my buck." After ink, transfer paper, and shirt blank; id like to have around $5(or less) in each garment.

I am just getting started and i will be printing on only white shirts. I only need around 30 shirts per order so i can't buy in great quantity until later down the road. I am located in columbus ohio and i do not have a tax id. That being said, what would be the best and cost efficient place to purchase said shirts online? or if anyone knows of a local place, that too would be greatly appreciated.

Any help would be greatly appreciated!
Thank you very much for your time!

-Jenkins24

·
Registered
57 Posts
Since you want your cost around $5, I'm assuming you want to spend about $2-$2.50 per shirt. Below are some options:
Gildan 5000: 5.3 oz, a basic men's tee
Gildan 2000: 6 oz, a little thicker than the 5000, but a basic fit
Gildan soft style : 4.5 oz, slim fit, softer construction, more fashion forward with many heather color options
Hanes beefy tee: 6.1 oz, ring spun cotton. Very soft, but very heavy duty
Anvil 980: 4.5 oz, ring spun, fashion fit, tear away tag for easy relabeling
Should I go on? Lol.
Hope that helped!
Good luck....

www.icreatescreenprinting.com

Sent from my iPhone using TShirtForums app

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.