T-Shirt Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok I have a few questions for all you much more experienced people..I'm using Heat Transfers Hot Peel ( by Dowling Graphics ), they are not giving me too much grieve...but I have some Puff Heat Transfers??(1)Is there anything special a person has to do, when they are applying them to a T-Shirt??(2)What temperature do most of you peeps use for a basic Hot Peel Heat Transfer and what is the basic length of time?? (3)Also what are some problems that arise if the Heat on the Press is too hot for the Transfer?? (4) Also what are some problems that arise if you press the Heat Transfer for too long? (5)Also what are some problems that arise if the pressure is too much or not enough?? (6)And what is a good test to use to see if the pressure is medium, as per some heat transfer instructions? Any tricks? I know this is alot of questions (that's why I numbered them lol) but I would really like some knowledge in regards to this business..Too much Hit and Miss for me.. and hoping to get this down pat..I did originally mess up and bought one of those wonderful bargins on Ebay ( big mistake), but since then I have bought a very good one from a reputable dealer from here, in Canada. I have also purchased a Infrared Thermometer Gun and this Heat Press actually reaches the temperature it says on the machine lol..but anyways, hoping someone can help..Thanks very much. Angel:)

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks David.. I will try.. Any special tricks for Puff transfers?? Any tricks as to tell if pressure is medium?? Thanks Angel

1 - 5 of 5 Posts