T-Shirt Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

· Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi guys, planning to invest in DTG, I am not going to use printer everyday may be 5/10 t-shirts a month need it for Black t-shirts at the moment using sublimation only. Any suggestion on printer which is low maintenance if i am not using so often.... thanks in advance

· Registered
4,503 Posts
Hi guys, planning to invest in DTG, I am not going to use printer everyday may be 5/10 t-shirts a month need it for Black t-shirts at the moment using sublimation only. Any suggestion on printer which is low maintenance if i am not using so often.... thanks in advance
Not a good idea... DTG printers are money pits if not kept busy.

· Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
But, if you insist, go for the Epson F2100.
Thanks for the advice much appreciated, actually I am digital printer and won't be be relying totally on T-Shirt printing, it is just struggling to do Black and dark garments and sending customers back. some one suggested Texjet Eco2 which they say you can use intermittently even can leave one month not using and printhead wont block, and is low maintenance.

· Registered
4,503 Posts
some one suggested Texjet Eco2 which they say you can use intermittently even can leave one month not using and printhead wont block, and is low maintenance.
Sales people may say that... but it's not true.
In CMYK configuration it may be possible, but not with white ink.
The same apply for all DTG printers. White ink is very problematic.

· Registered
31 Posts
I don't think 5 or 10 shirts per month justifies a DTG

· Registered
2 Posts
Be careful, they need to run everyday to keep everything flowing.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.