T-Shirt Forums banner
21 - 40 of 41 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Did you reset your machine after installation is completed?
Thanks jimdtg for the reply. But how to reset it?

- After some trial n error,i managed to open the acrorip 7 via compatibility mode using windows xp service pack 3. But new problem exist now. When i try to print, the paper LED and power LED turn blinking simultaneously. What is going on actually?

·
Registered
276 Posts
AcroRIP does not have trial version that how could you test drive it there?

Reset machine means you need to restart your PC/computer after installation is completed.

About blinking LED on your printer, you should refer your printer document, usually user guide has that part.

·
Registered
82 Posts
If I may suggest a solution:
It seems you have bought a software from overseas where the language barrier may be an issue in terms where proper installation is considered. So here's my two cents on this. Go to your local college and ask if they have a Chinese Student Group. Most colleges have groups/societies/circles for foreign students. Just reach out to those students for help. Make sure you offer reimbursement for their help.

Hope this helps.

Asif
Gimmee Gimmee Tees

·
Registered
3 Posts
Its AcroRIP, not Accurip.
Its version 7.
the printer is an Epson 1900 printer engine..
We have restarted about a million times.
Cant find who the software developer is. And the seller has been no help. They have logged into our computer remotely and even they cant get the software to work :(
Can anyone recomend any other software?
can you try it be for you by

·
Registered
875 Posts
I have AcroRip and been using it for over 2 years I bought my on Ebay for less than $60. works great with Win7. I would recommend to watch some youtube how to download and how to install and how to use it. It is a simple to use program.. it seems to have Chinese origin..

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hi All,

Im hoping someone can help me, we recently purchased a DTG Printer from China (Epson 1900) and it came with AcroRIP software (version 7)

To date we have been unable to install it successfully. The best we can do is install, but the program wont open.

The supplier keeps telling us that it must be our computer, but we have tried every possible variation
Windows 7
Windows XP
32-Bit
64-Bit.

The supplier has even remotely accessed our computer with teamviewer and they themselves cannot install either - but are unable to figure out why.

At a loss now because printing white onto dark surfaces is a primary objective for us.

Does anyone have any suggestions / advice?

Is it possible that the software is not genuine - hence the issues?

Should I purchase AcroRIP from elsewhere??

Or is there another software for printing white onto dark - which is tried and tested and sure to work??

Many thanks in advance for any advice or suggestions

L
Disable firewall and anti virus

21 - 40 of 41 Posts