T-Shirt Forums banner
1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi All,

Im hoping someone can help me, we recently purchased a DTG Printer from China (Epson 1900) and it came with AcroRIP software (version 7)

To date we have been unable to install it successfully. The best we can do is install, but the program wont open.

The supplier keeps telling us that it must be our computer, but we have tried every possible variation
Windows 7
Windows XP
32-Bit
64-Bit.

The supplier has even remotely accessed our computer with teamviewer and they themselves cannot install either - but are unable to figure out why.

At a loss now because printing white onto dark surfaces is a primary objective for us.

Does anyone have any suggestions / advice?

Is it possible that the software is not genuine - hence the issues?

Should I purchase AcroRIP from elsewhere??

Or is there another software for printing white onto dark - which is tried and tested and sure to work??

Many thanks in advance for any advice or suggestions

L

·
Registered
4,664 Posts
You might get better answers if you post the name of the actual printer and more importantly, the print engine used (i.e. Epson 1900,...). Otherwise, no one can really tell the name of a RIP software that is actually going to work. The other key thing you are going to need is to know what the paper feed mode (sheet, roll, roll cut) should be set to. Otherwise, you are not going to be able to drive the printer properly.

Mark

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Its AcroRIP, not Accurip.
Its version 7.
the printer is an Epson 1900 printer engine..
We have restarted about a million times.
Cant find who the software developer is. And the seller has been no help. They have logged into our computer remotely and even they cant get the software to work :(
Can anyone recomend any other software?

·
Registered
2 Posts
Same issue here.. same 1900 printer. The acroRIP is not willing to open in my pc as well. tried 1000s of times uninstall and reinstalling... nothing worked out. Even downloaded the recent version as well.. nothing gonna help me...

Pleas einput if you find any solution for this issue...

·
Registered
18 Posts
I tryed a lot but its easy. On the CD you have an "setup.exe" file and files written in chinese. One xxx.doc file and another file. Don´t know what is it but you have to install this chinese file after you install the setup.exe file. You have to press the left button in the install window or to find a chinese who translate. ;-) Then it works. After installation its all in english. On apple virtual also but you get a problem with connection. AcroRip wants a direct conection to printer. Don´t like to work over parallels I think. May I find a solution for that.
It works with Windows 7 and xp.

·
Registered
18 Posts
this file who install after setup it´s on the original CD which I bought and the software runs only with USB key. Then it´s not a check or?. Or the chinese sells crack software? May be.... I can`t read chinese so I dont´t know.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Hi there, i have the same problem. Installed it on windows 7 and vista 32 bits but no success. Nothing happens. It uses an USB key. But what am i doing wrong ????? I m desperate that it does not work. Invested a lot of money in this DGT printer and software and still (after 6 months) not 1 t-shirt printed. HELP

·
Registered
18 Posts
you have to install the applicationfile also. Not only setup.exe.
I wrote: "On the CD you have an "setup.exe" file and files written in chinese. One xxx.doc file and another file. Don´t know what is it but you have to install this chinese file after you install the setup.exe file. You have to press the left button in the install window or to find a chinese who translate. ;-) Then it works. After installation its all in english.
It works with Windows 7 and xp " May be it work with vista also. Don´t know.

·
Registered
9 Posts
I do not have a CD, i have downloaded the software - the seller redirected me to that site. The seller has sent to me an USB-key. The acrorip is also visible in the list of programs when i click on the windows symbol (left side below). That means that it is an app. But why does nothing show up when clicking or opening it?

1 - 20 of 41 Posts