T-Shirt Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

· Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello out there :)
I'm a newbie at the T-Shirt business, and I'm excited. My husband and I are opening a new Music Store in North East Saskatchewan Canada, we will stock retail music supplies, along with this we also have a recording studio. Mixed into all this is what we call *The Nerve Centre* which is a part of building committed to the youth in our town. Our hopes is to gain the youth's interest in Music cuz Music is ALWAYS cool no matter what age you are. I got this brainy ack idea of printing originally for our own promotional use, but it seems its taking a turn. I think I have an awesome space to do this business as our store will attract MUSCIANS who are creative people and KIDS who LOVE t-shirts. I've ordered vinyl equipment as well as sublimation to do mugs, plates etc I can't wait! I stumbled across this website and it looks like HEAVEN to anyone just starting out, I'm excited to explore it.
Hope to get to chat with you all soon !
Michelle

· Registered
35 Posts
Hello! Sounds like a great project. :)

I'm very much a newbie too even though I've been selling for a few years (through print on demand shops...I don't do any printing myself). It's still in the "hobby" stage, though it's getting into the "hobby that actually is earning me some money stage" now. (GRIN)

· Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Ahhhh, well I figure you have to have fun at what your doing, and hopefully your fun can at least pay for itself :) If you make extra *gravy* then thats just even MORE awesome (just don't spill the gravy on the tshirts :D )

Thanks for the encouragement, and I wish you the best of luck in your own ventures!!!

Michelle

· Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Hi John,
Ya, kids aren't interested in mugs, but they are interested in t-shirts ! I have graphic design skills under my belt as well, I'm thinking if the kids had a vision, and if I could draw/paint it out on screen or edit something they bring to me, this could be a success !
Thanks for the welcome :):)

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.