T-Shirt Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello to all,

I'm not that new to the site but I have not introduced myself. I am the owner of DogHouse GraFX. We do screenprinting, Signs, Vinyl decals, Sublimation and Archivial press and much more.

We have just opened up 2 online t-shirt sites. Please check these out and give any recommendations on how to improve them.

www.willywearcondoms.com and www.derangedtees.com any feed back is welcome and appreciated.

Feel free to ask me questions about the screen printing industry. I am by no means an expert, but I've been around the block a couple of times and I will help if I can.

Thanks for taking the time to read this.

·
Registered
387 Posts
*sitting here laughing my booty off*~ . .

Buddha . . I *still laughing*~ . . . I . . I just love the Wonka Willy Tee . . .
especially with his OOMPA LOOPMAS . . .

gosh . . I can remember some of those nights sitting around with friends chatting about such things . . and laughing so hard that our stomachs would hurt . .

Diane ;)

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks Diane...I have about 10 more designs for the willy wear site, just haven't uploaded them yet. How was the site itself...got any recommendations?

Cotton, hello fellow squeggee monkey. I hope to get to the point where I can give up screenprinting and let someone else do it for me. But I do have to admit I like the challenge of designing or getting a customers out of controll design and making it work.

·
Registered
23 Posts
buddah,

Actually, I miss doing it, and have been toying with the idea to do t-shirts again. Not really screen printing, but going with direct to garment printing,....I just need to get up to speed with Photoshop and Illustrator,(along with convincing my wife) something I have not found the time to do yet.

I think with the ability to open a shop online/quick printing of the inkjet, it seems like a good fit. Since finding out about Belquette making the no frills garment printer for several thousands less, I'm looking at maybe getting one sometime next year. I just got a sample printed with the Fast-Tjet and the shirt is great with alot of detail and halftones...really makes me want one even though it can't do darks yet.

Until then I enjoy seeing all the unique types of designs people are coming up with...anyways look forward to your postings on this board.:D

cotton

·
Registered
70 Posts
Buddah, love the t-shirt designs thats some funny stuff. Being a graphic artist myself I really liked the character designs they were great as was the wording.

John

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks Logo-Mechanix. I have a ton of designs just sitting in the sketch pad waiting to come to life. Thought I would wait and try to spend some time marketing the site before I put up more designs.

Do you have any suggestions on the website itself or any ideas that might help me in the marketing department?

·
Registered
70 Posts
Buddah, the sight looks good although it did come up to left of my screen not in the center. Otherwise everything looks good. As far as marketing goes I have done advertising through a couple of websites one was shortysplace and the other was promotions corner I geared my advertising to the prmotional products industry since I am in the graphics side of the whole thing I don't know if they have any kind of marketing that will help you but it may be worth checking out it definitely brought in the business.

John

1 - 9 of 9 Posts