T-Shirt Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

· Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just looking into the T-shirt business. I've got a great printer (Epson R1900) and some software (PhotoShop Elements 6). I've tried a few iron-on transfers. Now thinking about a cheap press to learn on. Any suggestions or ideas would be appreciated.

· Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Just looking into the T-shirt business. I've got a great printer (Epson R1900) and some software (PhotoShop Elements 6). I've tried a few iron-on transfers. Now thinking about a cheap press to learn on. Any suggestions or ideas would be appreciated.
John,
Thanks for the direction. I've since read all the faqs, plus done a lot of other research. When I have more specific questions--I'll try the main section. I now know that Knight and Stahl, and a couple of others are the best transfer presses. I've also been looking into vinyl plotter/cutters.
I have a good buddy from Balarrat, who lives in San Diego. I just acted as a guide for him and some childhood friends (all graduates of the Balarrat Institute) on a day in Tijuana, Mexico. They loved it.
Thanks for the welcome.
Wild B.

· Registered
304 Posts
Hi Wildbuncher, are they graduates from BIFTCI....Ballarat Institute for the Criminally Insane? Ballarat is a coupla hours West from where I am. It's a cold *** place in the winter. I somewhere warmer....like Koh Samui!

With presses Stahls is supposed to be the best. I got myself an Insta 221, which I bough hardly used and for a price you wouldn't believe! Even heat, dead level platten and well made. I love it!

Have fun with it dude. Cheers

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.