T-Shirt Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
:DHi T shirt forum people!:D

I've just joined today as I have decided recently to attempt a small hobby size business, doing a few different bits and pieces, one of which will be t shirts. I don't expect it will be easy (infact the opposite) but I'd like to give it a try. So far I have not designed or produced a single T shirt! But I have been busy building a website and making some plans of action. I hope that this will be a great place to find out some answers to the many questions and problems I expect to come up against, and hope I can give back something to the forum if the opportunity arises. I am a designer by trade, working for a fairly big brand already. But the dream of having my own label was too much and its time to put my money and effort where my dreams are!

Thanks catch you on the forums!

John:)

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks,

I plan to the use screen printing method, and plan to offer each style in limited numbers. I don't think I will be screen printing them myself as I don't have time, but also I don't think I would be able to do a good enough job of it yet. I would like to have a go, but would be happier if I could find somewhere else to prepare the screen to my design for me. I am in the UK.

I also will be selling screen prints on paper to be framed and hung. I have been having real problems finding places which are able to screen print the size I want! So I have bought myself a screen to have a go as I just couldn't find anywhere which would print the size I want.

Those are my questions so far and I havent even started!

Thanks for the welcome, I look forward to coming on here to say I have finished my first t shirt, and then later to say I have SOLD my first T shirt!!! Now that would be cool!:)

John

·
Registered
1,943 Posts
Thanks,

I also will be selling screen prints on paper to be framed and hung. I have been having real problems finding places which are able to screen print the size I want! So I have bought myself a screen to have a go as I just couldn't find anywhere which would print the size I want.

John
do u mean just print on paper and then frame the print?

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Hi, sorry its taken me so long to reply. I can not access forums at work and don't have access to net at home right now!

Yes Puckingdeserthobo (nice name!) I mean printing direct to Paper and then framing....
if ONLY i could find somewhere to do it for me!!!!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts