T-Shirt Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello, my name is Nancy and I am new to this forum. I am the owner of Redland Embroidery which I began this past spring. I currently own an embroidery machine and a DTG printer. I want to thank everyone in adavnce for all of your help and assistance.

My DTG Printer has been replaced by the manufacturer three times since I took delivery of it in May of 2008. I have also completed two repairs on it with parts they have sent. I have been unable to print more than about 100 shirts per machine before it breaks down. I am currently negotiating with the company to see if they are going to replace it or refund my money. I have no confidence in the machine any more. If they do replace it I am in need of some advice on which machine to buy next. I would love some pros and cons about your machines. Thanks so very much!!!!

Nancy (vancesmom)
Redland Embroidery

·
Registered
1,808 Posts
Hello, my name is Nancy and I am new to this forum. I am the owner of Redland Embroidery which I began this past spring. I currently own an embroidery machine and a DTG printer. I want to thank everyone in adavnce for all of your help and assistance.

My DTG Printer has been replaced by the manufacturer three times since I took delivery of it in May of 2008. I have also completed two repairs on it with parts they have sent. I have been unable to print more than about 100 shirts per machine before it breaks down. I am currently negotiating with the company to see if they are going to replace it or refund my money. I have no confidence in the machine any more. If they do replace it I am in need of some advice on which machine to buy next. I would love some pros and cons about your machines. Thanks so very much!!!!

Nancy (vancesmom)
Redland Embroidery

Hi Nancy
Welcome to the forums. Sorry to hear you are having troubles. When you say DTG is it an actual DTG like a Kiosk or is it another brand?

Sounds like you have had some troubles

·
Registered
218 Posts
Hey Nancy, sorry to hear about your DTG problems. I've had a DTG Kiosk since last November. I've printed thousands of shirts on it and the only thing I've ever had to replace was a single damper. Needless to say, I love that printer.

Hope you get the problems worked out with the Sawgrass.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts