T-Shirt Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello!
My name is Jahrese but please call me Reah. I've always wanted to start my own clothing business :D. I am 15 years old so i decided to get my dad and start ASAP. I havent got anything at all yet- but im willing to do whatever for the MONEY! :p. I have done the whole GRAPHICS part before so I kind of know what its like.

PLEASE LET ME KNOW WHAT I NEED! I WANT TO START THIS ASAP :):):)

XOXO,
Reah

·
Premium Member
5,953 Posts
Hi Reah :)

Welcome to the forums. It is so refreshing to see young people so interested in learning a craft. There have been a couple of younger people lately wanting to learn the art of making t-shirts. I think you might find this thread that one of them started to be a great starting point. Here is the link to http://www.t-shirtforums.com/general-t-shirt-selling-discussion/t56666.html.

If you have any questions at all please feel free to ask.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Best advice I can give you is....don't try to go tooooo fassssttt! Don't expect results for awhile. It takes alot of hard work. If you are persistant and really believe in what you are doing, as with anything else in life. You can succeed. Best of luck to you..and stay with this forum. It is so full of great advise.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts