T-Shirt Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi,
I am just beginning my t-shirt printing business and I am looking for some used equipment in or near the Atlanta area.

Thanks,
Dwayne

·
Premium Member
7,661 Posts
Hi and :welcome: :D

There is a great classified section on the forum. I've seen some wonderful presses go thru there lately. There is also Ebay, Craiglist, digitsmith, garage sales (believe it or not), and could be some local shops by you selling used presses.

Best of luck in your endeavors! :)

·
Registered
1,502 Posts
Dwayne, you should check with a local Screen Print Ink supplier a lot of times they have used equipment from trade in or out of business customers.
John

KELLY how are your bats? :D:D

·
Premium Member
7,661 Posts
KELLY how are your bats? :D:D
Lol, I am wondering the sameeee thing. :rolleyes: I haven't heard them in a while. I think I'll tape the entrance tonight. :D We have the bird netting, and a willing volunteer to go up there... so I want to check if they still live there. Hubby thinks it may have gotten too hot for them, the part of the house catches full sun almost all day long. I'll keep you posted, especially you, John! :):D

Hey Dwayne, John is absolutely right, try that.

·
Premium Member
7,661 Posts
Dwayne, my apologies for calling you Legand.. he is a fellow in another thread I was in that night, also looking for used equipment, but a press, and I mixed up which thread I was in.. so sorry. :)

I recently saw on a DTG sales site, they offer refurbs and used equipment from "trade up programs" they offer. Then they are selling used what the folks traded in. Is anyone doing that in the industry of printing that you want to do? It's just another thought of how to find used equip. I don't know exactly what Digitsmith is, but I do see that site offers alot of used printing equipment.

Sorry again for the mix up and best wishes to you. :)

1 - 6 of 6 Posts