T-Shirt Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
:)Hi! Im Michael, Ive been screen printing shirts for this band im in for a few months now. Everything is going good except the print keeps washing out. Ive tryed a few things to corect it, but this stuff isnt cheap. So i thought id see what everyone here knows. Anyways hope to meet some of yall soon, and HELLO to all.:cool:

·
Premium Member
7,661 Posts
Hi Michael and :welcome: I love your user id name... funny... :)

Anyway, your ink problems. Have you done a search on your brand of ink yet? Did you find anything? Sometimes a Q like yours can be overlooked in the member intros. The best way to find an answer is to give a post a really direct title, like "How can I stop my ink XYZ from washing out?". If you haven't found the info you seek in current posts, I'd say going to the screen printing section and post a Q like that. Good luck to you, hope you get it solved.

·
Registered
614 Posts
Micheal.

If your inks are washing out that means the inks aren't being cured properly. Are you flashing? and what type of dryer are you using? If your using a dryer slow the belt down to properly dry. Hope this helps.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks

Hi Kelly ive had this name for four years now.I got it by teaching it to my best friend's two year old son. Just to get at the Grand Parents. Since then James my friend has made me use it. I dont mind it though it kinda stuck with me anyways. But Thank you for the advice. I havent searched for the ink, but I will. Ill also check the other post, and post my Q in a more direct forum.
Thanks, Michael

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Stix,
Im real low tech. Im using a heat gun. It came with a kit i bought off the net. They said it would work. I am working on upgrading. What would you recomend?

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
lol No it sounds just like that meow moo. The GPs didnt think it was funny, but i got a kick out of it.

·
Premium Member
7,661 Posts
lol No it sounds just like that meow moo. The GPs didnt think it was funny, but i got a kick out of it.
Well, I get a kick out of it, too, tho, I have no clue why, haha, it's just funny to say!

Great advice, Chris.. thank goodness someone around here is answering some Q's!!! hahaha. :D

1 - 9 of 9 Posts