T-Shirt Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My name is Jason and I am a newbie. I am opening a poker t shirt store online at pocketjacks.com. I will also be doing other shirts once my business gets going. Currently I am in the process of gathering my supplies, looking into getting a Geo Knight DK20S w/ Stand. Planning on doing Heat Transfers and Plastico Transfers. Right now, just going with the flow.

·
Registered
38 Posts
pocketjacks said:
My name is Jason and I am a newbie. I am opening a poker t shirt store online at pocketjacks.com. I will also be doing other shirts once my business gets going. Currently I am in the process of gathering my supplies, looking into getting a Geo Knight DK20S w/ Stand. Planning on doing Heat Transfers and Plastico Transfers. Right now, just going with the flow.
Hi Jason. I imagine you probably have your ideas and layouts and what not, but I thought I'd mention my dad just had a bunch of this pretty funny poker shirt printed up, but he lacks the motivation to sell them and would be really interested in getting them on a nice website and sharing profits. If you were at all interested, give me a shout.

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Right now we are still working on the designs and website is still weeks away. Need inventory before it goes live. Once I am up and running, maybe I can offer your pop a spot on my site. I will get back to you in a few weeks.

·
Registered
1,907 Posts
I'll go ahead and point out that many people have had electrical problems with Geo Knight heat presses; due to a flaw in thier design which they refuse to aknowledge and fix, it can short out and leave you dead in the water for a few days (they should still ship you a replacement for the broken part for free, but...)

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I already purchased it and it has a 3 year warranty and all. Everyone has bad experiences with something, hopefully mine will only be good. :D

·
Registered
1,907 Posts
Yeah, it should still press fine, thebiggest problem people have with them I think is that's been a known issue for several years now but they still have done nothing to fix it. Never had one personally, but I've seen probably at least a good 20 individual complaints about it so it wasn't just one person ranting ;)

1 - 8 of 8 Posts