T-Shirt Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am so happy I found this forum! I've learned so much in just a few days, more than I ever have searching the web.

I'm still very much in the early stages of a start-up. Plus I have an 18-month-old running around, which makes finding time even harder! But I hope that I'll eventually go from a 12-shirt customink order :) to my very own business.

Thanks for being such a helpful group!

·
Registered
55 Posts
Hi glad you found the site, I'm also in the early stages of a start-up and have been posting here only a few days, the info is great.

I lived in Chicago for four years, great city, my wife is from there. We also have a 1 year running around making it harder still:)

·
Premium Member
27,698 Posts
I'm still very much in the early stages of a start-up. Plus I have an 18-month-old running around, which makes finding time even harder!
Welcome to the T-Shirt Forums!

I have a 3 year old and a 22 month old running around, so I can sympathize! But it is possible :D

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks for the warm welcome! Parenthood has definitely been a challenge, in a good way! But you both know what I mean. :D Sometimes taking care of the little one can be so all-consuming, I forget to take time for myself. On the bright side, at least it's making me think about "that t-shirt business thingy I always wanted to do..." :)

1 - 4 of 4 Posts