T-Shirt Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hello,
for the grand introduction I would like to introduce my lovely assistant:..............OK, so I don't have an assistant, but I can tell you a little about me.
I run a small vinyl lettering shop in Indiana. My wife owns a small Christian bookstore here as well. to make ends meet I also work as a salesman at a Ford dealership (hey it beats being a lawyer, sorta)

We sell alot of t's in the store and a few custom printed ones to my sign customers.

I am wanting to get into screen printing sometime in the near future, but the funding hasn't showed up yet.

BTW: my real name is Joshua Bush
I am married and have 4 wonderful kids and 1 awesome dog, 1 not so awesome dog, and one long haired, yippy, hyper, enpregnated, furball who loves to shed and pee on the rug. hehe

looking forward to all I can learn from everybody, and hopefully I can help out too.

God Bless you all!!! <><

·
Registered
401 Posts
You sound like a busy man! If your not cleaning carpets of pee you are selling Fords. I don't know what is worse ;) j/k.

Anyway.. welcome to the forums Joshua. I'm sure your retail experience can all help us out here.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Hi Josh! I used to work at a vinyl lettering shop, it's what got me into my screen printing idea. But it was the best 2 years of my life!! I loved it, and I learned so much, unfortunatley my boss couldn't get things straight with big brother so, sign shop no more.. but thats where I came in with my idea to open a tshirt shop. What kind of dogs do you have? I have a 1 year old german shepherd, he's the best thing in the world!! I love dogs:) I also have 2 yorkies, another german shepherd and a chihuahua.. they are my mothers but I live with my mother still. Yes, I am 19 years old and opening my own business, so hopefully Bixler and I (my pup) can move out with in a year or so.
GOOD LUCK!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts