T-Shirt Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
127 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm Di, I'm fairly new to the whole t-shirt busines but so far I love it. I have 3 cafepress stores (opened the first one in December) and am exploring buying my own heatpress for promotional items and was referred to this site. Wow - what a great forum - I've already added a bunch of helpful links. My main store is VolleyChick and I've also put a lot of work into the homepage VolleyChick.com. Any feedback is welcome and I'll be finding the right place to ask about the heatpress now....

Di

·
Registered
950 Posts
Welcome to the forums VollyChick!

Nice website you have there. The snowmobile club I'm in has a volleyball team in the summer. Of course, it doesn't quite look like yours.

You've got some nice designs in your store. How has the store been doing?

·
Registered
127 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hi Bill, thanks. Things are going pretty well, I'm steadily increasing sales every month - on VolleyChick that is. I don't work quite as hard on the others, but they pay for themselves and are picking up too. I'm really trying to push VC since pro beach season just started and locally we start next month. That's why I'm checking out the things this site has to offer - and the info is great!

Di

1 - 3 of 3 Posts