T-Shirt Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
67 Posts
hEY,
I've tried to get intouch with you guy's.
I can't pull up the website.
I've bought many designs from you...can't get the website.

Maybe someone here, will try to click your website and see if they can get through.

I would like to check out more designs

Later
dk

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
hEY,
I've tried to get intouch with you guy's.
I can't pull up the website.
I've bought many designs from you...can't get the website.

Maybe someone here, will try to click your website and see if they can get through.

I would like to check out more designs

Later
dk

Hey, dk
the site seems to work fine, I think you might have some problems if you use other browsers than mozilla firefox. Thanks for checking out the designs, you have more than 500 to chose from :D
see ya around

M.

·
Registered
5,478 Posts
DK, I pulled the website up with no problems. I purchased either one or two vector packs from you folks a while back and dont have any idea where the files went. Any chance I could get them replaced?

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Hi, David
we have changed our site since january 2010, and also th shopping cart script, from joomla to cscart, so if your order was made before january 2010, we can't track it any more. but if the order was made this year, that's absolutely no problem.

M.

·
Registered
5,478 Posts
Hi, David
we have changed our site since january 2010, and also th shopping cart script, from joomla to cscart, so if your order was made before january 2010, we can't track it any more. but if the order was made this year, that's absolutely no problem.

M.
Yes, my order was more than a year ago. I have no idea how those files just up and vanished. I think a wings and a flourish set. Nice wings by the way.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts