T-Shirt Forums banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello all.Allow me to introduce myself as a newcomer to the forum.My name is Rick hindsley, and i own ThumbsUp Awards & Embroidery in Ottumwa, Iowa.I have been in business approx. 10 yrs.I did primarily sublimation for 6 or 7 years until branching out into trophies and awards.That included getting a laser.We followed that with a sandcarving machine, and purchased a Berudan embroidery machine a couple years ago.We are now researching getting a DTG machine which is what brought me to this forum.At this point, the Veloci-Jet appears to be the machine with the best reputation.Any additional thoughts on brands that i have not read would be appreciated.Our hope is to capture some of the screenprinter market, as well as increase our profit margin with current customers who we are doing dye sub t-shirts for.I will primarily be a reader, rather than a contributor, but if someone has a question that I can help with, I will certainly do so.I feel that a forum is only as good as it's participants, so i hope to be able to help out.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts