T-Shirt Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I want to start a t-shirt business were I design and print my own tees.
I think i have some pretty messed up ideas and cool design to go with them. I got a press, got it all set up. The only problem is with my website. I am very GREEN when it comes to web design. I actually made a flash animation and some sound at my site . Just for "under construction" purpose. i am designing the site and my payment options are Paypal. I wish i knew of a better and inexpensive way to set up a shopping cart. But anyways I was checking out this forum and it seems like it will be very very helpful.

·
Registered
70 Posts
I also designed my own website when I knew nothing about doing it. I used yahoo to host it and the program they offer to design it and found it pretty simple to figure out. I use paypal as well for receiving payment although I do believe yahoo does offer a shopping cart in one of the packages.

John

·
Registered
1,907 Posts
You might try using a free shopping cart software such as zencart. You will still have to work with the html and php quite a bit to get it to look how you want it to, but it can save a lot of time compared to building something completely from scratch. Also, it is easier to learn (in my opinion, anyway) when you have the code already written and you only need to modify it -- much harder to learn how to just write it yourself with no basis.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts