T-Shirt Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My name is matt, and am new to this business, still need to get my equipment, and am looking for the best possible information anyone can help me out with, can't wait to trade opinions with u all

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
well i'm looking into gettin a heat press, & possibly a new printer (cuz the one i have now sux lol) but my designs are strictly black and white, and i plan to only use black shirts, and all these different options & equipment is very intimadating :D so i'm looking for help on a press, printer,and excessories that are for black shirts, so i can start doin some business, any info u all can give me is deeply appreciated, looking forward to hearing from u all

·
Registered
1,352 Posts
For black t-shirts i found Heat press Vinyl,Screenprinting, or Plastisol transfers to work well with no fading issues whatsoever very good quality.

I wouldn't recommend any inkjet heat transfer paper as of now because the ones i tried are useless(iron-all)to be exact.

·
Registered
4,766 Posts
If it was me..
15 x 15 press
c120 printer Look into CIS system for bulk ink.
Corel draw or Illustrator for designs. Photoshop for photo images.
Other things I can't mention
Find a good plastisol transfer maker. Some are sponsor of this site.
For apparel supplier I would use either Bodek And Rhodes, sanMar, Broder.

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
well thanx everyone, i'll copy this list down, and c what i need to start saving for. badalou what part of stockton do u reside? i live up north off 99 and morada. it's kool 2 meet people on here so close to where i live.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts