T-Shirt Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
good day to everybody...

im from the philippines, and new about this tshirt printing,
first, i would like to know from you guys the difference between the chipped and the unchipped printer, there is no epson c88 in here and from what i learn is that c88 is chipped and epsons`s version of that here in the philippines is c87 which is unchipped, its almost the same printer and the cartridges they use, i inquire a dealer here and he told me those chipped and unchipped thing, and im sorry not to understand it well enough,
hoping you guys would light me up a bit on these...

thanks for being part of this site and more power...
JERELAN :confused:

·
Registered
4,766 Posts
The c87 may be the same printer. I worked with Epson and there are model sold in other places in the world that have different numbers because of the power differences. So to keep it from being sold in US they just give it a different number.

·
Registered
140 Posts
I have a 1280, I believe "chipped" means the carts tell the "status monitor" in your computer wether or not it is a genuine epson cartridge. In return the Status monitor tells you, that you are out of ink when in reality you have ink left in the cart. Or at least thats what the current class action law suit is all about. Enough legal mumbo jumbo, welcome!

·
Premium Member
27,700 Posts
who wins out of a back alley fight between a pirate and a samurai?

I'm thinking the pirate might be at a disadvantage because of the eye-patch.

·
Registered
302 Posts
Rodney said:
who wins out of a back alley fight between a pirate and a samurai?

I'm thinking the pirate might be at a disadvantage because of the eye-patch.
Exactly, no depth perception! Plus, if we're in a back alley he's probably been boozin' it up.

However, those pirates do travel in packs -- five or six drunk pirates can be trouble.

·
Registered
1,928 Posts
good day to everybody...

im from the philippines, and new about this tshirt printing,
first, i would like to know from you guys the difference between the chipped and the unchipped printer, there is no epson c88 in here and from what i learn is that c88 is chipped and epsons`s version of that here in the philippines is c87 which is unchipped, its almost the same printer and the cartridges they use, i inquire a dealer here and he told me those chipped and unchipped thing, and im sorry not to understand it well enough,
hoping you guys would light me up a bit on these...

thanks for being part of this site and more power...
JERELAN :confused:

some of my friend in the phillipines uses the c88 cartridges for c87 and c89..all the same...i think their is a vendor in greenhills that can help you. I forget the name of the store. and if you want magix mix and iron all i found a site in caloocan that sell this kind of ink and paper TeeStudio

1 - 11 of 11 Posts