T-Shirt Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
118 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Been slinging airbrush paint for almost 20 years might as well start slinging plastisol ink now! I like the process of screen printing and the production of it as well! If anyone has an airbrush question just let me know. I have combined the two artforms and have done some pretty cool stuff. :)

·
Registered
118 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
When I figure out how to post picures I'll put some pictures up. Been nonstop lately though. If I can help anyone with airbrush questions just let me know. My little shop is in cherokee NC. beside the old chairlift. Anyone is welcome to visit. Right now I work weekends only....printing during the week. I iron the transfers on the shirt then use the airbrush as a fill tool. Speeds up production!! :D

·
Registered
0 Posts
Been slinging airbrush paint for almost 20 years might as well start slinging plastisol ink now! I like the process of screen printing and the production of it as well! If anyone has an airbrush question just let me know. I have combined the two artforms and have done some pretty cool stuff. :)
Hey this is rusty old friend I am hoping I have the right man it's been a long time I am coming that way hiking believe it or not my number is 336 701 6968 please call me

1 - 7 of 7 Posts