T-Shirt Forums banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've posted around a few questions and what not so im not a first time post but thought i'd say Hi.

My name is Omar i own Street Star Clothing Co. based in Houston Tx. The line is still in the development stages but moving along at a good pace to launch soon.

I am heavy into hip hop and anything having to do with hip hop and really diggin the whole skater fashion movement.

Check out my site
www.streetstarclothingco.com

THIS FORUM OWNES ALL T-Shirt FORUMS!:D

·
Premium Member
7,661 Posts
Hi Omar and :welcome:

I've been distracted the last few days, but saw your user name out there. Glad I got the chance to say hello. Do you happen to have any relatives in Houston that are also into shirts and on this board?

Best of luck to you in your endeavors, and best regards,
Kelly :)

·
Premium Member
7,661 Posts
Well, if he's Ivan he's a heck of a good guy and one of my favorite people on this board. Welcome aboard, nice to meet you. :)

·
Premium Member
7,661 Posts
Yessss, that's me, I think. :) He's done so much testing for all of us... it could be hard to say. :D

But I did send him some sheets of paper and he was a doll to test them out with his ink for us. Your brother is a great guy, he has alot of friends here, you should let peeps know he's your brother. Your already one of the family by joining, but I know there'd be alot of people happy to meet Ivan's big brother. He's always helping out folks here, and he's just a real nice guy. Welcome to the family, Omar. :) Haha, I hope that doesn't sound too funny! :) Kelly :D

·
Premium Member
7,661 Posts
PS: Omar, when I saw your id, I thougth, oh man, I have to mention to Ivan there is another curiel person on the board.. haha... I thought of him as soon as I saw your id/nick... this is pretty funny.

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Yessss, that's me, I think. :) He's done so much testing for all of us... it could be hard to say. :D

But I did send him some sheets of paper and he was a doll to test them out with his ink for us. Your brother is a great guy, he has alot of friends here, you should let peeps know he's your brother. Your already one of the family by joining, but I know there'd be alot of people happy to meet Ivan's big brother. He's always helping out folks here, and he's just a real nice guy. Welcome to the family, Omar. :) Haha, I hope that doesn't sound too funny! :) Kelly :D
not at all Kelly. Thanks for the warm welcome.:D

·
Registered
41 Posts
Hello & Welcome Omar
I tried to checkout your site, I was distracted by the small "S with a star" my eyes felt very funny,so had to close the site. I had my wife checkout it and same for her, we are very old 35 & 37.

Obeseman

·
Premium Member
7,661 Posts
Okay, I see what you mean, but not because I'm old (and I'm older than you! :)) The little s's on the wallpaper behind the logo.

One thing that is recommended around the forum is that when it comes to sites for commerce, it is recommended to go less artsy and more scaled down, to highlight the designs, and keep the focus there, and have a short statement about *who* you are so folks can identify with you. I love how everything is a penny, tho. ;):)

If you'd like, there is a site review section of the forum, some folks don't have the heart for it, but most folks who put their site up seem really happy to get alot of people clicking around, trying all the buttons, checking the layout and giving feedback what it was like to shop the site.

I like your shirts, and love the colors of your site, green and purple have always been a fav color combination of mine. Good luck to you! :)

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Okay, I see what you mean, but not because I'm old (and I'm older than you! :)) The little s's on the wallpaper behind the logo.

One thing that is recommended around the forum is that when it comes to sites for commerce, it is recommended to go less artsy and more scaled down, to highlight the designs, and keep the focus there, and have a short statement about *who* you are so folks can identify with you. I love how everything is a penny, tho. ;):)

If you'd like, there is a site review section of the forum, some folks don't have the heart for it, but most folks who put their site up seem really happy to get alot of people clicking around, trying all the buttons, checking the layout and giving feedback what it was like to shop the site.

I like your shirts, and love the colors of your site, green and purple have always been a fav color combination of mine. Good luck to you! :)
I see what you mean. I actually whipped up that header within a few minutes of opening the site. I plan to press up a few shirts for a photoshoot and make a header out of one of the pics.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts