T-Shirt Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

· Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello, came here to get advise on where and what to buy for my print shop. its a home shop, sometimes do jobs for side cash, but it rivals some local manual press shops. I have a 6/4 ,flash, conveyor, dark room, back lit, wash out, spot remove station, heat presses, etc.
I usually buy chems, and stuff from Ryonet, or what ever their site redirects to. I have tried to use it for the last few days and its glitchy and unsafe as hell. Put one thing in the cart and it adds multiple?, Finally get the cart right, and when you enter info. and card to check out, it delets items from cart?, and sometimes everything is right for cart and quantities, but the price is tripled?
I use their dual cure RXP emulsion, anything out there similar? I went to CCI direct to order some things and found I could actually get products for less, although then the shipping was more than my product order?
Thanks, J Free.

· Registered
4,496 Posts
What part of the country are you in? Many places in the West offer the option of OnTrack shipping, which saves a bit on shipping, plus closer is generally cheaper anyway. But I still end up buying some things from far away.

This place has CCI and other stuff:
https://screenprinterswarehouse.com/

Good prices on the things I get from them (but I generally get my CCI locally, as Ryonet is here).

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.