T-Shirt Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Greetings,

I'm the "guy behind the mind" over at www.mind-ink.com , an independent, online shop which I've been running for a little over 3 years now where I sell original, professionally screenprinted creations.

Looking to make some contacts and am interested in finding someone that also gets their own t-shirts screenprinted as I'd like to do some Vs. shirts - where 2 artists get together to collaborate and contribute to designing an original t-shirt and we could do something unique and sell it on both our sites. Just a crazy idea I've got I guess.

I wish everyone success in the new year and more importantly, hope you're having fun!

·
Premium Member
27,700 Posts
Hey morvak, welcome to the T-Shirt Forums. Thanks for taking the time to jump through the hoops to get here :)

Interesting sales idea you have there. What would be the benefit for both sites selling the design at the same time? To see which site could sell the most, or to have a unique design that was created by collaboration, or something else I'm totally missing?

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks Rodney!

To answer your question- to have a unique design created by collaboration :) Maybe create a buzz, add some extra exposure for both parties.

Not sure if it will ever see fruition ;-)

Rodney said:
Hey morvak, welcome to the T-Shirt Forums. Thanks for taking the time to jump through the hoops to get here :)

Interesting sales idea you have there. What would be the benefit for both sites selling the design at the same time? To see which site could sell the most, or to have a unique design that was created by collaboration, or something else I'm totally missing?

1 - 4 of 4 Posts