T-Shirt Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everyone. I am new here. I have been reading a lot of good information. Glad I found this site. A little about what I am looking to do. I am doing a printing company. I am going to be doing busniess cards, brochures, flyers invitaions. I am also going to be doing clothing, etc. I have done a few orders nothing big at all a few invitation orders and business cards. I was using company that would print everything for me. I would design they print. Then I started thing that I could make more money if I just did it myself. A dew years ago I had worked for a screen printing and embroidery company so I have a real good understaning of the business. I have purchased a Epson 1400 printer should be here today. Yeah. I am still researching on getting a heat press. I am so motivated. I will be looking to all of your on advise as I start my journey. For now I am going slow and still going to work my full time job. I hope that this will all work for me.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Don't take it personally. I'm new here too and no one has replied to my posts. Eventually everyone will warm up to you. However, there is a great deal of information here.
Take care and welcome aboard.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Welcome to the site, best of luck with your new business!

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

1 - 8 of 8 Posts