T-Shirt Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi ladies and gents, my name is Kevin aka Exoul and I'm obviously new here.
I've googled some questions regarding fashion & business and I happen to stumble across t-shirtforums.com and found some of my brilliant responses.
I thought this was helpful and might be a big resource to what I want to do.
I'm most likely here to find answers to how to manufacture clothing, and putting them in the market.
And if you truly want to help, just keep in touch by emailing me because I really want to start a fashion business that will someday within 6 years gain a big profit.

Remember, I just want to learn to manufacture my own clothes and starting a business. Anyone who wishes to help, email me at [email protected]
(I haven't started anything yet, but I am willing to start anytime with all the necessary help I can get).

~Thanks

·
Registered
1,107 Posts
Hi Kevin,

I don't manufacture clothing but there is alot of good information out here on the forum. The best way to start is to do a search of the info you want to know about and start reading. If you need more specific answers post the questions in the section of the forum that pertains to the questions you want answered. Good Luck and welcome aboard!!

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks, but I have one quick question.
I've never made any clothing apparel before.
IF I wanted to make any, do I have to draw it out or something and bring it to a tailor/manufacturer?
I'm talking about jeans, jackets, and all the clothing apparels. not juust t-shirts

1 - 4 of 4 Posts