T-Shirt Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Mousepotato here. Yes, this is my first visit to this site, although I have been operating my CafePress shop since last year. I'm a slow learner, I guess. I have many different interests and rebellious thoughts, but my top interest is funny stuff that features animals. I use my donkey, Barnzilla (her screen name) on anything I can. She doesn't mind, and she's quite a talker. She kind of reminds me of the "Fruitcake Lady" from the Tonight Show with Jay Leno. Here's a link to our shop, which doesn't exactly look the way I want it to yet, but I'm a force of ONE in this project and I've been too busy designing things to learn every little thing about tweaking to make it look right! I could use some advice, but I'm probably going to have to get some help on the tweaking! Mouspotatoes have different levels of computer experience! Barnzilla also has a BLOG, and she has strong opinions; however, she hasn't had time to start that yet, either. I have to get a life!
http://www.cafepress.com/laughingdonkey
My first question: Can anyone point me to information on how to find out whether a particular superhero is still copyrighted? Thanks in advance.

·
Premium Member
27,689 Posts
Welcome to the T-Shirt Forums you two :D

I'm pretty sure all superhero characters are copyrighted (or are the intellectual property of the comic book company or studio that created them). Unless it's a superhero you create from scratch.

You can check if names are "trademarked" using the Trademark Search link in the left hand navigation menu of this site.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts