T-Shirt Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

· Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hello guys, my name is Sok (pronounce like soak) and i'm a recovering....oh wrong group for that. I like long walks on the beach....ok ok all jokes aside.

Been a lurker here for about a year dreaming of a day when this day would be possible. The first thing I did was contact different Transfer companies to get samples from. I then bought a 16x20 heat press from Pro World, there were some issues with the press but it was resolved as Anthony was helping me with the issue even on the weekends.

I fired that sucker up and started testing the samples. Being my first time i did make some mistake but it gave me a great insight of what not to do next time.

I have researched this forum enough that most of what i needed to do to start was provided from all the post and threads here. Just wanted to say thank you all for the amount of information that gave me confidence to actually go out and do this!

· Registered
9 Posts
Welcome! Great to have you here - glad you stopped lurking in the shadows and stepped up! You're right this is a great place to get ideas, solve problems and generally have a talented and resourceful community willing to help you!

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.