T-Shirt Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

· Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello, I'm an export broker and this is a new product for me

I just got my first order to 200,000 t-shirts! Does anyone know of any company, anywhere in the United States that can handle this order and ship it overseas?

I have measurements and everything. My client just wants white and black shirts, nothing on them, nothing fancy.

Thanks and I'm glad I found this forum!

Stephanie

· Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Oh dear, I was afraid of that.:(

Now, I’ve brokered deals before , it’s that this was a new product for me. In fact they contacted me. I figured it would be easy to fill while I work on one that I normally do. I specialize in construction equipment actually.

Maybe they think I am a manufacturer.

So to be honest, when I got this I was thrown a bit, but I figured it would be easy commission for me. T-shirts I thought would be easy.

Guess not. Please tell me the scam. What should I look for? You said that you’ve had these kinds of requests before. What countries do they come from?

I only deal with East European and former eastern block countries. Love them! Very accommodating. I also deal with Asian countries.

Since I deal with Ex-Im Bank to insure my deals and I always request a Letter of Credit, I try to lessen the risk to me.

Thanks for the advice.:)

Stephanie

· Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Hello Jerid

You know what, you made sense there. They are asking for SM, Med, and large but they are also asking for XXL. This is in Camroon.

I've been to a lot of Afircan countries, I saw TALL but not wide.

Thanks again.

Stephanie

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.